Friday, October 15, 2010

Bedlam Of Cacophony-Neuroleptic coming soon!

Just a few days ago i received the test masters back from Scott Hull and they sound amazing! I'll post more details when the album is released, but it sounds killer so far and i'm pretty excited for this release, its utterly insane.

The album features guest vocals by Travis Ryan (Cattle Decapitation, Murder Construct), Big Chocolate (The Faceless), Ramon Mercado (Pencil Lead Syringe) and myself on vocals and sound design. I made a few instruments/sound generators especially for this album to achieve the sound we had imagined.

Here is a "studio diary" they made while tracking:



Actually, while your at it watch Inherit Disease's too:



Me and Lee took a lil road trip down to San Diego to record Travis Ryan at his place. I put together a mobile rig of my usual vocal chain. I found out what mic Travis liked: a Shure Sm-7 and brought my usual standbys: a Neve type mic pre (in this case a Vintech 1272 clone), Distressor, and a headphone amp.




                                                               First we had to get tacos.





That's it for now, stay tuned for BEDLAM OF CACOPHONY's "Neuroleptic" debut album soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment